Who we are
This Agreement was last modified on Oktober 1st, 2022.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://beat-bros.com (“the Site”) operated by Beat-Bros – Visual Media Solutions (“Beat-Bros”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://beat-bros.com
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The turnaround time on your order with Beat-Bros starts when you’ve paid in full and we have all information required to complete your order. Delay in receipt of any of this info could result in production delays.
Our Products can be downloaded instantly, after receiving payment, all necessary information.
Beat files and license agreements are ready for instant download right after purchase. Download links will be sent via Email or can be found at “Orders”.
Orders must be paid in full before the order begins unless otherwise approved by Beat-Bros. If you pay via echeck, the turn around time clock on your order will not begin until your check clears.
Duration of Service / Hosting
The duration we keep your files hosted on our servers (if so) is limited to two years. This timeframe will refresh every time you are purchasing a new Product from us or you renew your hosting with us. We are doing this to keep our Servers clean of outdated files by Clients who are not using our service anymore or switched to another Service.
All payments to Beat-Bros are final. We do not grant refunds for deposits or purchases.
Here are the situations in which we expect to give a refund on an item and related services you have purchased:
– An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
– If an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then we will do so, otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Why a refund may not be given:
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
– you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
– the item did not meet your expectations
– you simply change your mind
– you bought an item by mistake
– you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
– third party which the item was made for cancelled or changed their service
– you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Pricing and Sales
Beat-Bros reserves the right to change pricing without notice.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Beat-Bros and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Beat-Bros.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes.
If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.